In today’s episode of 10q Interview I talk to successful entrepreneur and community builder, Emmie Faust.
Emmie was an incredible guest, very open and honest, and despite some ongoing technical issues, I think we’ve managed to put out something pretty cool.
It really was great chatting to Emmie, she didn’t shy away form anything and we covered a fair bit, including:
- the journey to starting Female Founders Rise
- Pale. Male. Stale.
- Females in business, funding, pre-conceptions, issues, angels, venture capital, different approaches
- the challenges and issues running her own consultancy
- Dragons Den
- pilates and health
- Gut feelings, anxiety, stress
- taboo and lack of information around menopause, peri-menopause, HRT
- Davina McCall
- good bosses
- the superpower of connecting people
I think you’ll enjoy listening to this one and I reckon you’ll take a lot away from it.
Go give Emmie a follow (Linkedin), say hi and let her know what you thought of the episode.
Links from the episode:
Female Founders Rise / FFR Linkedin Page (Go give them a follow!)