In today’s episode of 10q Interview I talk to Jack Green, head of performance at Champion Health.
Jack is a double olympian and while many aspire to the heights he reached, Jack shares a different side of the story that you may not be aware of.
He was very open, honest and candid in our conversation and we talked a lot about loads, including:
- mental health in sport
- his work in wellbeing and performance
- common misconception about what high performance is
- issues and dangers in top level sport
- temporary problems vs. permanent solutions
- building a life from 7yrs old to work towards becoming olympic champion
- good/bad vulnerability
- stigma in language
- the positive impact of measuring effort as opposed to results and it being a good thing for you
- duty of care in sport
- and his thoughts on tracksuits as an item of fashion 😬
It was incredibly interesting chatting to Jack and I know you are going to take away a lot from this one.
Go give him a follow (Linkedin), say hi and let him know what you thought of the episode.
Links from the episode:
Brené Brown – Video
Brené Brown – Article