James Sandbrook – Film Maker
In today’s episode of 10q Interview I talk to YouTuber, video marketing agency owner and co-founder of the incredible ‘The Marketing Meetup’, James Sandbrook.
It was a total joy chatting to James and hearing about his YouTube adventures (Original Cyclist), the story of starting and building an agency (human) and his adventures with former 10q guest Joe Glover (click here if you missed it) growing The Marketing Meetup.
We covered loads in this great conversation, lots of thoughtful insights were shared about all things video, content creation and business, including:
- Creating a video course – with special 10q fans discount code – beinghuman75 – details here.
- not overthinking equipment
- making better corporate videos
- Casey Neistat
- Beau Miles
- Tools to make your life easier that you’ve probably not heard of
- all things about his video marketing agency
- TikTok virality
- going viral in general
- impostor syndrome
I think you’re going to love this one, James was hugely engaging guest and I reckon you’ll take a lot away from it.
Go give him a follow (Linkedin // Original Cyclist: Youtube & Instagram), say hi and let him know what you thought of the episode.
Links from the episode:
Video Course – discount code: beinghuman75