In today’s episode of 10q Interview I talk to podcaster & author, Leanne Hughes.
I loved chatting to Leanne about all things podcasting, she was incredibly engaging and informative.
We even had a very insightful conversation about self-publishing a book that is a real eye opener if it’s something you are thinking about.
We also talked about:
- a great podcast origin story with Pat Flynn & Jordan Harbinger
- competitive podcast land
- pro’s & con’s of working in a niche
- the power of an engaged community
- getting a handle on distribution
- having a common enemy
- challenges of having a podcast
- continuing vs quitting
- process of self-publishing a book – more straightforward than you think
- costs around self-publishing
- benefits of being an author
- going against the grain & finding an alternative view
- Tim Ferriss
You’ll love this one and I know you’ll take a lot away from it.
Go connect with Leanne (https://www.linkedin.com/in/leannehughes/), say hi and let her know what you thought of the episode.
Links from the episode:
2 Hour Workshop Blueprint – https://amzn.to/3O9AKXj
2 Hour Cocktail Party – hhttps://amzn.to/44oVn7Q
Leanne’s site – https://www.leannehughes.com
Why Leanne Loves Descript – https://www.loom.com/share/f97ce767541849ee9d35736e86c894f2
The Coaching Habit – https://amzn.to/46LVbkr
Tim Ferris on Colin & Samir – https://youtu.be/ROymrQKsxSM
Tim Ferriss / Chris Hutchins – https://tim.blog/2021/10/14/how-i-built-the-tim-ferriss-show-podcast/