Steve Wright – Photographer
In today’s episode of 10q Interview I talk to freelance photographer, Steve Wright.
Steve has been working as a photographer for over 35 years, what he doesn’t know about photography and the business of photography, probably isn’t worth knowing.
It was a lot of fun chatting to Steve and the bonus you lucky lot get this week is the amazing stories Steve shares in addition to some great photography insights.
We discussed loads, including:
- stories galore!
- starting out in photography in the 1980’s
- cruise ships
- the importance of personality as a photographer
- how photography has changed in nearly 40 years
- Daniel Craig
- Movie Extra Work incl. meeting Dame Judi
- Britains Got Talent – The Chippendoubles (Link below ⬇️ – it’s an incredible watch if you’ve not seen it.)
- Onboard a cruise ship crashing in to the dock
- Ansell Adams
You are going to love listening to this one, Steve is as good a storyteller as he is photographer.
Go give him a follow (Linkedin), say him and let her know what you thought of the episode.
For all previous episodes, click out the guest list here.
Links from the episode:
Did this set sail again the following day?