In today’s episode of 10q Interview I talk to social media strategist, Tramaine Teo.
Tramaine was introduced to me by former 10q guest Joeri Schilders and what a recommendation it turned out to be.
I loved chatting to Tramaine, she was incredibly engaging and informative and we covered a whole range of topics, including:
- global social media trends
- thoughts on going viral
- moving form Asia to the Netherlands, the pros and cons
- quality of life over money
- short termism
- some honest insights on getting divorced
- pole dancing
- lighting up a room
- a different take on feminist culture
- sarong party girls (no I didn’t know what it was either 😀)
- wasting time worrying
- rebuilding a life, a successful and happy one
I think you’ll enjoy listening to this one and I reckon you’ll take a lot away from it.
Go give her a follow (Linkedin), say hi and let her know what you thought of the episode.